France à Vélo
Burgundy and Franche-Comté - Brittany - Corsica - Loire Valley - Normandy - Paris & around - Provence French Riviera - South Western France - Cycling holidays
France à Vélo works as a tour operator in all regions of France. We offer guided group tours in France and abroad but nonetheless our self-guided tours are very popular as well. Charming hotels, excellent food, a safe guidance on your itinerary and of course our longtime experience are our core values for a throughout successful holiday.
- In 2000 Christiane Trégouet combined her passion for cycling with her passion for tourism and founded the enterprise France à Vélo. Starting in the North of Burgundy her company began to grow and in time she developed cycling tours in almost every French region.
- Group tours: How can you say no to a perfect mixture of culture, nature and exercise? We take you to the most beautiful places of the country by bike. At lunch time you will be served a fabulous picnic with French specialties. In the evening you can discover and fall in love with the French kitchen at your four-course dinner. With a group size of maximum 16 participants you are going to learn all about French culture in an animated way as well as getting to know the lively history of France.
- Self-guided tours: Live like the Lord in France. This saying exists for good reason. Discover this diverse and great country in a relaxed and enjoyable manner by bike. The route is easy to find since you are well-equipped with our detailed directions, maps and GPS data so you might as well discover secret hideaway. Whether you prefer an athletic trip on racing bicycles, a more relaxed and laid-back holiday with an E-bike or a journey with the entire family, including many adventures for the youngest members of your family, we can offer you the perfect tour. From the North to the South, from the East to the West, you will discover beautiful France in a new light.
- Custom made trips: France à Vélo offers to create the individual vacation you have been dreaming of. Owing to our long-term experience we are able to tailor you journey exactly how you want it to be. Whether you would like to travel with your family, as a couple, with friends or with your colleagues, guided our self-guided tour we listen to your individual wishes and really make dream vacations come true.
- Long-distance journey: takes you to discover beautiful remote countries far away from the usual tourist flows. Experience the incredibly beautiful snow-white beaches of New-Zealand, the divers and varied outback of Vietnam, dance the night away in Costa Rica or experience the vibrant city that never sleeps. Escape from the cold European winter and dive into an unforgettable adventure.
- Bike rental: Due to our many local branches in all of France, we are able to offer hybrid and electric bikes for rental. Our custom-made FRANCE A VELO bikes propose the highest quality and enable you to cycle to the most beautiful places in France. You can leave your own bikes at home which makes your arrival in France a lot more easy, enjoyable and flexible.
- We at France à Vélo select our hotels very carefully and pay attention to a detailed and clear route description. To us, the most important part of a successful journey is your happiness and satisfaction and our passion is to provide an unforgettable holiday for each and every one of our guests.