Brittany - West of France - Normandy - Western Loire - Business/MICE - Travel holidays - Leisure groups - School tours - Wine & Food - Culture - Bespoke holidays
VOYEL INCOMING is the destination management company of VOYEL, an agency specialized in the organization of tailor-made trips for groups.
We are specialized in the organization of stays and circuits for GROUPS OF FOREIGN VISITORS: school, students and adults, all over the French territory.
Our agency was born and has grown up in the department of “Vendee”, located on the Atlantic coastline, midway between Nantes and La Rochelle, and famous for the “Puy du Fou” Theme park and Sound & Light Show. This location implies that we are specialists of this part of France, from Brittany and Normandy to Bordeaux and from the Atlantic coast to the Loire Valley chateaux.
- VOYEL SAS, was created in February 1994. This tour operator activity was present from the creation of the “Travel” pole of the Hervouet International Group (of which Voyel was part), in the late seventies. Since 2009, VOYEL and his twenty tourism professionals have been on their own.
We are specialized in the production and commercialization of tours and tourist stays, in France and worldwide, for groups. Our activities range from group tourism (adults and young people) to incentive trips seminars, conferences, tour operatoring and receptive tourism.
VOYEL is member of national groupings (CEDIV) while preserving its identity, personality and independence.
- • Tailor-made trips for adult groups:
- At VOYEL INCOMING we create tailor-made trips in the whole France, in accordance with the expectations of our customers: transport, accommodation, catering, guides, visits, entertainment… Whether it’s a tour of France, a regional tour (French Riviera, Normandy, Provence, Loire Valley...) or a thematic circuit (wine, agriculture, castles…), we take care of everything.
- • School Groups / Youth Groups:
- We offer a full range of services for groups of young foreigners traveling in groups throughout France:
- - Transportation: coach, train, public transports…
- - Accommodation: holiday centres, budget hotels, 2-star to 4-star hotels…
- - Home-stay accommodation (with or without French classes)
- - Booking of visits: monuments, museums, discovery of companies and crafts
- - Organization of sports activities, school visits etc
- - Organization of French classes, cooking, painting, drawing lessons...
- Our longevity is the result of our know-how and our professionalism. Our success is based on the competence of our team, our knowledge of the field and our involvement, at every stage of your project.
- We are all driven by the same desire: to be the architects of a great experience and to help you achieve it.
- Our values:
- 1- Expertise and reliability
- 2- Commitments and integrity
- 3- Listening and exchange
- 4- Creativity and openness
- 5- Reactivity and availability